Metal Expansion Joints
Pathway specializes in custom-engineered expansion joints used in critical applications throughout the world.
We are recognized as the lead innovator for high temperature industrial expansion joint applications such as Fluid Catalytic Cracking, Catofin® process, and styrene monomer production.
We also provide a full line of expansion joint products for steam and hot and chilled water piping, compressed air, turbine exhaust, and all other industrial piping and ducting applications.
- Sizes ranging from 2” through 240”
- Cryogenic testing capability
- Cycle life testing & Spring rate testing
- Refractory lining
- Heavy lift and handling capability
- Expanding mandrel and hydraulic bellows forming
- Wide range of material choice
- Expedited delivery
- Warranties you can depend on
For more information…